There may be a few possible causes:
The sender may have entered your address incorrectly
- To find your wallet's address, tap on the "Balance" tab in the app.
- Check on your Balance tab the address of the cryptocurrency that you was expecting
- Check that the cryptocurrency address is the same a the one the sender used
The specific cryptocurrency being sent is incompatible with your HolyTransaction wallet
- Not all types of cryptocurrency are compatible with HolyTransaction wallet.
- HolyTransaction can hold many ERC-20 token but not all. These are tokens built on the Ethereum network.
- To see what tokens we hold go to the Balance tab (tap on the "Manage wallets" button). Then see the list of supported cryptocurrencies and tokens.
Insufficient time since the transaction was initiated
- The transaction has to be processed by a blockchain and will not occur instantly.
- The exact time it takes varies according to what else is being processed on the blockchain. This is not under HolyTransaction's control.
- In extreme cases transactions have taken over 24 hours to go through.
- In most cases, if 60 minutes has passed, it may be worth checking that your address is correct and the HolyTransaction wallet accepts the type of token being sent.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org