1. Use a unique email address and password for your account
Always use a different and unique password for all of your accounts.
2. Enable 2FA on your HolyTransaction account
2FA adds an extra layer of protection to your account in case your password is compromised. Find out more about it here.
3. Always make sure to check the domain address you are visiting: https://holytransaction.com
Some phishing sites mimic HolyTransaction’s domain or website to trick you into telling them your personal details. Make sure you’re visiting the real site.
4. Don’t click links or open unknown attachments in emails
Unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by HolyTransaction.
5. Secure your email account and use PGP
Enable passcode lock on your phone, use a secure email provider, and use 2FA for your email account. Whenever possible use PGP.
6. Secure your computer
Don’t install unnecessary software on your computer, or software from untrusted developers. If possible, consider using a dedicated computer or partition for HolyTransaction and cryptocurrency trading. We recommend installing Linux, Firefox, a password manager plugin and nothing else.
7. Subscribe to good antivirus software
Make sure your antivirus software is up to date.
8. Secure your internet connection
Always use a wired connection if possible. If you must use WiFi, consider routing your traffic through a VPN.
Please exercise always vigilance and educate yourself further about general operational security practices.