If you want to open your HolyTransaction wallet or if you already use our platform, you should set up your 2FA in order to improve the security of your account.
This process is really simple and quick, you can use a smartphone (Android, Blackberry or iOS) and download the app called “Google Authenticator”.
Begin by installing the Google Authentication App in your phone.
Google Authenticator for iOS
Google Authenticator for Android
Microsoft Authenticator for Windows Phone
Follow this step-by-step guide to setup your HolyTransaction wallet 2FA system in order to not only improve the security of your wallet, but also raise the limit of your withdrawal.
If you decide to use the 2FA, your exchange and withdrawal limits can also be raised.
To do so, you need to set up your 2FA and then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This process is not automatic, you need to contact us to increase your withdrawal and exchange limits.
How to set up your HolyTransaction Wallet 2FA
- Visit HolyTransaction.com
- Sign in to your account
- Before enabling 2FA, you have to unlock your account. Accounts without 2FA are locked and cannot perform any outgoing transactions. To unlock your account, go to https://holytransaction.com/app#!/lock and tap on “Unlock”, then we will send an email. In that email you have to open the URL and sign in to successfully unlock your account. After you have unlocked your account, you will be able to enable the 2FA (One time Password) in Settings.
- Click on “Settings” in the menu as shown in the picture below:
5. Scroll down to “One-Time Password” as you can see below:
6. Click on the blue “Setup” button. (If the "Setup" button doesn't show, please, go to step 3).
7. Download the “Google Authenticator” app on your mobile (available for Android, iOS and Microsoft)
8. A QR code will appear and you have to scan it with your phone using the Google Authenticator App. Scan with QR code shown on your screen during the procedure with your mobile phone. A new code will show in your Google Authenticator App and your 2FA will be saved.
9. In order to enable the 2FA system, you have to copy the temporary 6 number code that you can find in your 2FA application (Google Authenticator) and then input it in the form as shown in the picture below:
10. Click “Save” in order to confirm that you want to activate the One-Time Password.
Article is closed for comments.