An assets withdrawal marked as “confirmed” or “executed” in one exchange system means that the transaction was successfully broadcasted to the blockchain network. It might still take some time for that particular transaction to become fully confirmed and credited to the destination exchange. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
Due to the possible network congestion of blockchain networks, there may be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You can use the transaction ID (txid) to look up the status of your cryptocurrency transfer straight in its blockchain network.
- If the transaction has not yet been fully confirmed by the blockchain network nodes, please wait patiently and try again later.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, but it has also reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by our system, please contact our Support team and create a ticket with: txid, coin name, deposit amount, and transfer time. Our customer support team will help to investigate immediately.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your HolyTransaction account, please provide us with the txid, coin name, deposit amount, and time and our customer support team will help to investigate immediately.
- Bitcoin transactions are verified and deposited into your HolyTransaction account after reaching 2 network confirmation.
- All of your assets will be frozen temporarily until the underlying deposit transaction reaches the minimum network confirmations.
Article is closed for comments.